Saturday, October 29, 2005

Day 3 of the NAR Convention

Well, we've been here since Wednesday afternoon and here's a few of the more exciting things we've done and seen...
A WILD ASS cab ride over the top of Nob Hill - I thought I was in a roller coaster. Had gto strap in, hold on, and close my eyes. The driver thought it was "fun".
Fisherman's wharf and a ride in a horse drawn carraige - nice.
Lunch from the top of the Nordstrun's building at Cafe Bistro - terrific view and excellent food.
Last Night - Wolfgang Puck's restaurant, Postrio's, excellent food, service and atmosphere...$140 for 2 dinners.
TODAY - Seminar with David Knox, then another seminar - Real Estate in 2010. I'm looking forward to both and I'll be interviewing David Knox for this evening's podcast. Check back in later.

No comments: